If you need an emergency appliance repair in your Los Angeles home, call AMPM Appliance Repair right away. They offer emergency 24/7 service throughout all of LA County and beyond so you can get back to your life.
Los Angeles homes typically have high-end appliances in them, and it’s essential that a technician works on them who has been trained to do so. It can be disastrous for a homeowner to call a repairman who has no knowledge of working on a Sub-Zero, Thermador, Viking or other expensive appliance. Technicians from AMPM Appliance Repair in Los Angeles have been trained to work on your high-end refrigerator, freezer, washer & dryer, microwave, range or other expensive appliance, as well as all makes and models of appliances they may come across during their day.
Are you having problems with your microwave oven? Some common problems that appliance owners experience include:
- There are sparks inside the microwave
- The microwave’s turntable isn’t turning
- The microwave is getting no power at all
- Microwave seems to be running, but is not heating food
- The microwave is making loud buzzing sounds or other strange sounds
- The microwave starts, but turns off before it should
- The buttons or display of the microwave aren’t working
You’ll need a professional appliance repair tech in your Los Angeles home to determine the cause of the problem. Fixing your microwave may require addressing any number of problems, including a shorted HV diode, capacitor, faulty or shorted wiring, a defective interlock switch, loose connections, damaged or defective parts or components and more. Don’t worry, the experts from AMPM Appliance Repair are trained at troubleshooting and repairing even the most expensive microwave ovens.
For more than 20 years, AMPM Appliance Repair in Los Angeles has proudly served residents and business owners with affordable rates and reliable service. For expert microwave repair, just call 800-343-6011 and a technician will be right out.
Are you experiencing issues with your oven or stove top range? Take a look at some of the most common reasons why homeowners call for a repair:
- The oven has no power or won’t start!
- The oven isn’t as hot as it should be
- The oven gets too hot
- Some or all of the gas burners won’t light or are difficult to light
- One or more of the range top burners don’t get hot
- The oven takes too long to heat up
- The gas igniter works, but won’t light or lights sporadically
- The programmable oven won’t program
- The oven won’t self clean
- Oven door won’t open after the self cleaning cycle ends
AMPM Appliance Repair is committed to getting your stove top or oven back up and running again quickly so you can get on with life as usual. Call for service at 800-343-6011 day or night. For an emergency repair, their technicians will arrive promptly diagnose the problem and repair your appliance in no time. Call the company that has the experience and knowledge to work on your expensive equipment. You’ll never regret hiring the experts from AMPM Appliance Repair in Los Angeles.Appliance Repair Los Angeles
We Specialize In:
AM PM Appliance Repair
View Larger Map
View Larger Map